Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whoa, Baby!!

It's been a whirlwind of a week. Well, actually two weeks, to be exact. My hubby had brochitis, then I started feeling a bit "oinkish", and Sassy started feeling icky also. Luckily Bubba was perfect, so we sent him to my parents. My niece was there also, while her brother was "oinkish". We were a bunch of fun people. Then I had the worst sore throat, so I went to the docs to find out that I had enlarged and red tonsils which made way for a loss of my voice. How could I teach while whispering? So, needless to say, there was no teaching last week, and since this week is short, why bother. I have been playing math card games and making them read this week. That's it. Why bother start new lessons with a 3-day week? Pointless. So, I'm hoping to be in the swing of things next week. We are starting Europe next week.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: